andre

...

Monday, July 16, 2007

hi diary...
its been so long since i touched you. nothing much to blog about cause everything i want to blog about, i will forget what i wanted to blog and start missing out details so instead of blogging myself. i leave it to others who can remember the things well to blog.

time past damn fast. in the blink of an eye. all the people around either in camp, working, MIA. i myself im MIA-ing. just looking for jobs to do in the mean time and enjoying myself. everyday i just enjoy my time with her and have small little gathering with my frens. i enjoyed it much...

been to some place that i haven been going with my secondary school friends. enjoyed it much but with lots and lots of aching back to sg. don't you people think that this place is dead. well im back alive.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home