andre

...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


as said in my girl's blog we went to watch this fantistic movie at The Cathay with a few of them. it was so nice... so so nice... made me think that me being a lifeguard.. nvr ever took pride in what i shld do. which is to save lifes and protect people from anything. all i do there is walk around, blow whistle and slack. ask ourselve, how many people willing to sacrafice their life for your friend? we lived in the world of where people are afraid of each other. there is always a hold back to help ur fren, a something to protect your own interest. life's fragile, look at kokping's blog. everyone says that word...cherish. but what actually people define as cherish? i love her and i mean really love, my frens, families and i do what i deem fit... call me selfish i will only scarifice for her and my family only...got too many frens and they are beyond my control. i hope ppl understand that not all the things in the world will go ur way. the one u love may not love u and the one that love u, u may not love her. ppl come and go. welcome to life.

-andre<3steph
only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home