andre

...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

From : tan lee
Sent : Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:11 PM
To : heyu_15@hotmail.com, gf's mail
Subject : polly and mi

i wonder who can be so "matured" to do this kinda of things...fancy trying to distrub us...lol i only can laugh off this kind of people man...how can anyone be so bored to send me this email? to me and my gf?

the message reads:


EMPTY!



but it has a attachment...well the subject title says it all for me...but i think u put it wrongly la..haha... pls man...such act...*shakes* tells me wat a person he/she is... i dunno who are you..but i guess u will definately read my blog...coward speak up man...tsk...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway been working this few days...lesser and lesser ppl coming to jesc le...haha slackest shift...morning...lol..sit there all the way till knock off... but wats best abt my job is that u can see the babys that are just trying to walk... haha today there is one boy so cute so cute...he see water so happy... his dad throw him in the air he so happy...their innocent looks just brighten up my day...i think they are the best thing that can happen to a couple la.. i mean after marriage...settling down and having them..brought them life...brought them into this world making sure that they are safe and sound...best part...when u are old..u see ur son/daughter giving birth to another grandson/daughter...haha...thats life...and den u prepare to die..=X life cycle...no one can evade...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

my army checkup letter is here...anyone also tio the letter le? here got me and kokping... we wan to book date any one wans to come along also pls leave me a msg... =D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

missing her>_<
-andre<3steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home